Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Why KGBC?

What a weird name to choose? KGBC?

I selected this simply because others in my mind were not available :P...

Few of the names i had tried were -
1) The Hated Agnostic ( my last blog....wanted to start afresh...)
2) Sanity of the Insane
3) Hopeless Hopes


Then I thought(yeah I sometimes think!) about the things and people who have had maximum impact on me....Then a brilliant(or not so brilliant :)) idea came to my mind...

Why not dedicate this blog to cities that have had maximum impact on me....
I was born and brought up in Kanpur(U.P.)...
My college (ahhh...the college days) was in Gandhinagar (Gujarat)...
I am currently in Bangalore (Karnataka)...or wait...Bengaluru...
And my future dreams are buried (rather standing erect) in Calcutta....(no Kolkatta because IIM-C still uses Calcutta :D...

This is a totally random blog...even I don't have an idea what I'll be writing about...
It would be a blog that would make an attempt to be humorous but will surely fail in doing so...
It would be a blog that would try to make you think about realities of life but will surely look more like a place where I sulk and sound like a frustrated looser...
It would be a blog that would try to make me sound like a genius who knows all about world but will surely end up as a laughing stock for readers (was I wrong in humour part! hmmm...)..

In short this blog would be totally waste of time....
shoo...stop reading here...
(okay....I want this blog to be famous! :D )

Hail Jokaland! Here I come..........(IIM-C is situated in Joka)
Current Issues: , ,
 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails