Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dil Chahta hai!

.
Oh yeah..Let's flow the senti stuff...
Whenever I read senti mails/blogs...

My first impression before reading is-
kya bak hai?

But then after I'm through...
Secretly I might admire the post but I give a look like -
kya bak hai?


It's your shining eyes

that makes me go crazy...

Your sweet smile


that makes me forget our pains...


When I hold your hands,


it's the softness I feel that comforts me....


Your priceless tear, your mischievous expressions...


Your belief in me...


Your complaints -


aaj phir handkerchief nahin laye?


aaj phir shave nahin banayi?


aaj phir bathroom slippers?


makes me wonder....


How I survived without you


before you were there in my life?


The fights we had....


The times we had cried together


and ended up laughing together....


The times we sat aimlessly in the park...


The times our dreams crashed


and you supported me to fight for them again....


When you say Goodmorning...


feels my day started with a dream...


and Goodnight-


starts another sweet dream....


You bring sanity in this insane or


insanity in this sane....


I know I don't need to say...


as You would've already read my mind and heart...


But then these words are all I have -

THANK YOU!



kya bak hai yaar?

;)


Current Issues: , ,
 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails