Don't know why,

I feel so ecstatic.

who is this inside me,

that is so aesthetic?



Is it my own self?

Have I changed somehow??

or is it that I was like this only

but I have discovered it now..



Don't know how,

a breeze of change swayed me away.

Backtracking down the memory lane,

can't see the footprints on the way.



Don't know when,

an angel entered within me.

A world with fragrance of love

is all that I can foresee.



No answers to these questions,

but one thing is for sure.

The blessings of that angel

are so sacred and so pure.


PS- This poem is composed by my special one. I absolutely love the subtle abstractions.
Current Issues:
 

5 comments:

    Edit in chief : nice attempt :) though i thought u should have written the impact of that person for the change :D

     

    Thanks Abhi.... Thank you so much

     

    :) In general, I love poetry. This was too cute especially the lines :

    "Don't know when,

    an angel entered within me. "

     

    Nice post.. really good article..

    kanpur news

     

    heart felt. glowing-within poem

     
Related Posts with Thumbnails