Sunday, August 23, 2009

Agnostibus



Many times, I wonder if God exists? What makes us alive? What happens when a person die? A moment before- he was alive, moving, breathing..and next moment..*spoof*..he is as good as a stone. And each time, I have found no answer. I just end up sleeping while thinking about this topic.

But yesterday, I read about "Atheist Bus Campaign" -



Though this campaign "claims" to be peaceful and in tune with humanity, I would like to admit two things that came to my mind when I saw this poster and bus advertisement. Firstly, it's damn creative. Using buses to market your idea is nothing new. But the idea and exact wordings of campaign has got to catch lot of attention, given it's potential to create controversy and hence more marketing. Secondly, the advertisement is damn rude! It seems like(at least to me) it's saying- No God exists morons! Get back to work! No claims, no reason, no request, no views..nothing. Just because they say, it ought to be true! Who says that person has worries and unhappiness in life just cause of God or just because he is not sure if there is God? Even if I agree to their point, what will make me happy? Now I'm not a very religious person, but still I'm searching for an answer for the question and would not buy some logic blindly, just cause it's marketed colorfully.

But as expected, Red bus campaign( the buses used in campaigns are called- Agnostibus - now that's creative!) has created a lot of stir and has been really successful. Successful means damn damn successful.


I'd say- "Who cares God exist or not? Get a sound sleep."
Current Issues:
 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails